In this interactive Tarot training, I teach you the foundational systems of Tarot to empower you establish your own intuitive Tarot practice.
In 8 fun and interactive weekly sessions, I'll design a learning plan to help you connect energetically with your deck, and build a baseline knowledge of the most important aspects of Tarot, that will allow you to intuitively read for yourself and others with skill and confidence.
In this training container, we'll cover:
- An overview of the esoteric history of Tarot
- Mythbusting the traditions and superstitions of Tarot
- The systems of the Major and Minor Arcana
- The elemental correspondences of the Suits
- The archetypal wisdom of the Court Cards
- The philsophical journey of the Major Arcana cards
- And the symbollic langauge that underpins all of the above
- Creating a daily, intuitive Tarot practice to help expand your learning
You will receive:
8 x 1 hour live Tarot Training call with Natalie (via Zoom)
Scheduled weekly or fortnightly (weekly is ideal, but we can also do every second week if that suits you better)
Plus, you'll receive PDF resources and cheat sheets for every lesson.
What you need:
- A Rider Waite style Tarot Deck
- An open and curious mindset :)
- Time set aside for a simple daily Tarot practice for the duration of the course
How it works:
After you've purchased your package and payment is received, I'll send you a welcome email with available time slots for you to select your preferred weekly meeting time. I'll also send you a list of questions to better understand your interest and learning objectives, so that I can tailor a 6 week session plan that is right for you.
Once you've selected your session times, I will send you an email with our Zoom meeting link and some basic instructions to help us kick off.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to email me, I'll be very happy to chat with you and answer your questions.